Welcome to Day 2 of the #21DayPropertyChallenge. The lock-down is well underway and on day 2, that makes us already 10% of the way. Today we are going to look at some very short- term Goal Setting.
There have been many great books written about goals setting as can be seen below. We have found that the best way to do it, is to just do it. Take action. Check out these books.
We would love to impress on you to set long-term 10X goals, but for the sake of this challenge, we are focusing on short-term, 21-day goals. Take a piece of paper and a pen and write down 5 things that you’d like to accomplish in the next 20 days (yes we are already 1 day in).
After yesterday’s challenge, hopefully, you already have 2 of the 5 goals.
- Complete the #21DayPropertyChallenge
- Read 1 book in the next 21 days
- Goal 3
- Another Goal
- One Last Goal
Hopefully, you’ll be able to put some property related goals on this list, but as we are in lock-down, its won’t be possible to go and see houses. We have some goals for you that will be specifically property related, but we’ll wait for weekdays to present these.
Here are ideas for you to consider. Some of these come out of my own set of goals:
- Complete the #21DayPropertyChallenge (for me its to make sure that you receive a challenge every day),
- Read 2 books,
- Sort out my clothing cupboard (I’ve been wanting to do this for ages),
- Set longer-term goals (for what we’d like to achieve for the rest of this year. Seems most goals will need to be tweaked a bit with everything that is happening in the world),
- Schedule calls twice a week with my accountability partners for 30 mins each
- Every day, tell my family members that not with me that I love them and miss them and they must keep safe so we can see each other soon.
There we have some good idea to get you started. I’m sure you’ve got a lot of other things that you’ve been putting off and can add it to this list.
Need some help? Head over to The Property Collab Forum and drop a note there and the community can help you out. Don’t forget to invite your friends and challenge them to complete #21DayPropertyChallenge.
Good Luck and see you again tomorrow.